Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm just not getting it.

Sometimes I have a thick skull and things just don't permeate well. Can anyone explain what is so great about Colgate Wisps? I see all these coupons and sales at the drugstores for this product, but I don't think they are worth it. Why not keep a toothbrush and travel size toothpaste at your disposal? It says you can use without water, but do people really brush their teeth anywhere but in a bathroom? I doubt I want to see anyone sitting at a restaurant table pulling out their Wisp and brushing their teeth. If you find yourself in a remote place in the world with no access to a restroom, then I doubt you'll run into anyone anyway to worry about fresh breath.

I'm all for inventing that one thing that will make me super rich, but seriously. Add that one to the list of many short-lived products. At least I think so. Sorry Colgate, love your toothpaste, but not sure I would put out any money for this one.

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

I wish I had invited that snuggie thing. Wear a robe backwards and call it something new. Oh and doggie stairs! I invented that years ago when I put a small chair next to my bed for my pomerianian. :)

Simplelivin' said...

I've never heard/seen of them, but they sound like a waste...do you throw them out after each use? I agree with the travel toothbrush/paste! Or a pack of sugarless gum if you can't get to water!

Rochelle said...

Simplelivin- Yes, according to Colgate's website they are single use only.

Serendipity- My kids begged me to buy them snuggie's. I told them I would buy them extra large robes to wear backwards. My previous chihuahua would not use the step stool by the bed and I had to lift him all the time!