Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm it! Well, not IT, just tagged.

Okay- I have been tagged. Simplelivin tagged me and I am going to try not to foul this up. I read the rules, but not sure if I will do this right. Hopefully this is not like those chain letters where devastating things will happen because I goofed it up! Here we go!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list the rules in your post. (?????)
2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

My Seven Facts


1. I went to my first concert last year when I took my then 10 year old to the Miley Cyrus concert. My 16 year old nephew thinks this is hysterical as he's seen every 80's rock bands in concert that have made the concert tour these past few years. I've promised to take him to see KISS if they put a Pittsburgh date on their calendar. I did have fun at the concert, but more so watching Paige's reaction.

2. My husband and I have been together since 1988. He was only the second boyfriend that I ever had or hopefully will have. He was 16 and I was 17 and I count those years when people ask how long we've been married. In fact, I always mess up the year we were married. Pretty sure it was 1997.

3. Related to No. 2- I had always wanted to get married on the day we went on our first date- March 22nd. However, the year it fell on a Saturday also happened to be Holy Week. The priest suggested March 8th and after a few days, I realized that date was the day when my husband first called me on the phone. I remembered this only because it is his nephew's birthday and when he called he said he just got home from his party. We had a birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday at my wedding to my then 13 year old nephew.

4. I love to drive. I probably should have been a trucker as I will drive anywhere. I have a good sense of direction and often times will aimlessly drive around new places just for fun on my way home from work.

5. I am ambidextrous. I used to have almost the same handwriting whether I wrote left handed or right handed. I primarily use my right hand as life is geared toward right handers. This came in handy when I had a cast on my right hand for 6 weeks.

6. I have a memory for numbers. This is not good as sometimes I can't get them out of my head. I can recall social security numbers for a lot of people that I worked for and with. Not that I would do anything with it, but sometimes when I see them I say their SSN. Weird I know.

7. I secretly always wanted braces as a teenager, but was blessed with perfectly straight teeth. Same with glasses, though we all know that's changed!! Though my poor daughter just got her first set of braces off two months ago and last month got her first pair of glasses. Maybe it skips a generation.


My tags are the following:


Can't wait to see your facts!

3 comments:

me in millions said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll post tomorrow am.

Simplelivin' said...

Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm ambidextrous too!

Anonymous said...

you love to drive - really? I love being the passenger.