Friday, June 5, 2009

Blogging is crossing over to real life

Yesterday I shared some of my embarrassing OCD problems and quirks with you all. Just now as I was working with a client, I shared my issue with not being able to wash the dishes when there are floaties in the dish water. Once it came out of my mouth I thought I was going to die! The office got a good laugh at it and he even asked me if I have OCD issues and I replied if you only knew. Yah here's my blog and you can read all about them! Seriously, what was I thinking? Anyway, I guess it was funny. He probably thinks I am a nut, but then he wanted to talk to me about life insurance so at least he felt comfortable with me. People aren't going to buy life insurance when they don't trust you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave Ramsey (financial guy) says you should never buy any financial product from someone you don't trust or does not have the heart of a teacher.

I have said things in real life that I have said on my blog. I stop myself like. Oh, I blogged about this. hope golfing was fun!