Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Freezer Space

With school cancelled yesterday, the kids and I were able to get some more cookies baked.  We made Buckeyes and chocolate chip cookies.  The only problem I am having is that I have no freezer space!  If I don't put them in the freezer, then my family will eat them all by Christmas!



The kids also spent some time outside playing in the snow.  I will have to try and load up pictures later.  I couldn't use my zoom lens as I was shooting through the window and it wouldn't focus correctly. 

School issued another 2 hour delay today and once I get them out the door, I am going to start wrapping presents.  I need to get them wrapped and over to my neighbors since the kids have been trying to see if they are hidden in the house.  Almost had a close call yesterday.  Paige was looking for her snow boots and couldn't find them.  I had taken them out when we went to get the tree but Jeff had put them back in the closet when he mopped the basement floor.  Problem is, that's the closet we use to hide the Christmas presents!!  Luckily I went over to the closet and got the boots before Paige did!!  That made me realize it's time to get these wrapped and out of the house!

Tonight the kids have CCD and we're not baking any cookies.  I have to check to see if it's their Christmas party tonight.  If it is I need to head out to the store for presents!!

No comments: