Thursday, December 9, 2010

Back to our "normal"

Paige stayed home from school yesterday as she was still not quite feeling better.  I spent most of the day packing up items for the mailman. Poor guy.  I only left out a couple little things.  Today I am leaving a few packages but only the light ones.  Tomorrow I should be able to drive and I can bring the heavier ones to the post office.  Jeff has strict orders to clear off the 6 inches of snow from the car and fill up her tank.  That is if she starts up.  It's been 2 1/2 weeks since she's been started.  Pray my battery held up!

Today I am going to attempt to wipe down the walls in my staircase and upstairs hallways.  There are so many fingerprints from the kids.  I also need to wipe down the walls in the bathroom as well but I don't want to push myself too much with stretching.  Since Paige went to school today, I am also going to wash all her bedding.  I'll be happy if I can those two things accomplished.  Tonight we are suppose to meet some friends for dinner and I am thrilled to get out of the house.  Therefore, I don't want to overdo it!

Jeffrey Michael is waiting for his pickup and I'm off to fill the bucket!


**Update- shortly after starting my cleaning I started to get pains.  Oh well, better stick to easy organizing tasks.  So I am headed off to my daughter's room to clean out under her bed. **

No comments: