Sunday, April 3, 2011

Please don't drink the shampoo!

Thursday nights I head over to my girlfriends house to help roll grape leaves that she and her sisters sell to a local restaurant.  Their parents came from Lebanon in the 50's and 60's and brought along all their traditional food recipes.  Grape leaves being one of them and with the small Arabic community in our area, they are very popular. 

My son usually tags along to hang out with her son.  As we were leaving, she offered me a bottle of water.  This bottle to be specific-







My son saw me drinking it and was like "Mom, why are you drinking shampoo?"

At least I know one of my children will take care of me when I'm old and senile and trying to drink household products!!

1 comment:

Erin Branscom said...

ha! That is good water though! :) Erin