Monday, February 21, 2011

School Delay!!

Traffic was backed up over a mile
I left work early due to the snow- thank goodness because it was horrible and I had the Sunfire.  Luckily there were no cars in front of me on the ride home.  I like that.  I was able to click a couple photos on my phone of the line of cars that were stopped due to the wicked hill.  As I was going up the hill, a tractor trailor lost control and stopped blocking both lanes.  The police were trying to direct traffic around him until a tow truck to get to him.  It was a miserable ride home and the school has already called a 2 hour delay.  The kids are thrilled and so am I.

If you haven't had a chance, please go check on the status of Joanne Heim.  She had a stroke in January and it's been amazing to see how far she's progressed!  Her husband has been updating her site http://www.thesimplewife.typepad.com/.  She still needs all the prayers and support to fight back. 

Tonight is the Bible in 90 days twitter party.  I was caught up in my reading until Tuesday, and then I've slacked.  I'm behind, but I think I will still join the party to see what everyone has to say.

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

uhhh. I would love a delayed school day tomorrow!