Saturday, February 19, 2011

Its a good day to run!

The weather was unbelievably warm yesterday, although very windy.  Jeff and the kids were off from school but I couldn't take a vacation day.  Boo!  I did cut out an hour early and met my girlfriend to go walking.  By then the temps had dropped and the wind made it even worse.  Still, it wasn't too bad.  We even jogged part of the time and I really got my heart rate up. 

We decided with my girlfriend's family to head over to the Japanese restaurant where Jeff and I had gone a few weeks ago.  My son had never been to one and I think he really enjoyed it.  Then a quick stop at Mcdonalds for ice cream (I passed on that) and home to bed.

I'm still lying in bed at 11 am.  I know, it's terrible, but I am just feeling worn out.  The house is a wreck and I am going to work out this afternoon.  Eventually I am gonna get out of bed, but it's so cozy with Peanut!  Plus the temp dropped down to the 30's again and the wind is howling.  Just a nice lazy day to snuggle with the chihuahua.  I love these days!

No comments: