Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogging from cell phone

I found (probably been there forever but I just noticed) a link in Blogger that let's you post from your cell phone. Hence, the test post yesterday.  I really like this function because it may be an easier way to post pictures than waiting for my computer to upload pictures.  At this time it's a long process and that's why so often I don't include photos till long after I publish a post.  I would like to get an ipad.  I saw an advertisement on tv for the new ipad and hinted to Jeff.  We are getting a refund this year from the kgb irs (sorry Damn Ramsey- Jeff just can't follow all your ideas!) and I would love to get one.  But too many other things come first.  But I am taking some money to buy some totes from 31.  And I saw a nice purse organizer that I may try out too.  Big splurges I know, but right now we are trying to work on getting our finances in order - for the second time!  This time I'm making Jeffrey do this regardless!

2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

ok, so i know people might hate me, but i am just not that into the ipad. my husband has one for work and my mom has one, they are just not for me.
i prefer laptops. i feel like you can do more and they are more practical.
i hear the millions of apple fans are screaming at me, but just being real!

Rochelle said...

Haha! That's how I feel about Kindles. I could never imagine reading a book on a computer or any electronic device. I need to feel the book and turn the pages.