Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hoping everyone has a great Valentine's Day with loved ones!  We don't have anything planned and I actually had to stop this morning on my way to work to grab cards and some little items for the kids.  After this weekend, I wasn't sure if my kids were going to make it to Monday.  Either it was me just being irritable or them being overly goofy, but I literally had to remove myself from them several times to prevent any bodily harm to them!!

I did get some little things done around the house.  I organized the bookshelf from my office, I put some things on eBay and listed some old textbooks on half.com.  I also wasted a lot of time watching Flylady videos.  I used to follow her when my son was little, but then got away from her.  It was cool to see all the videos she's put on YouTube.

I also worked out Saturday.  I did more than I had on Tues and Wed.  I lifted some weights and really did some good cardio on the bike.  I think I will be working out on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.  The sad part was that Paige did weights before me and I had to use less than her!!  But it's better than nothing.

No comments: