Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bible in 90 Days Reading - Update

Last night was the Bible in 9 Days Twitter Party.  I really like logging in and getting other's perspective.  But sometimes I feel inadequate.  Others talk about these profound lesson's they've learned from the reading and I feel I am just getting the story.  Sometimes I get an insight to what God was doing, but for the most part it's just the story.

I am behind in my reading.  I am at 1 Samuel 8 and today's reading is 2 Samuel 12-22.  Ooops.  It doesn't help that we are going to be reading about all the kings soon and that can get very confusing!  Tomorrow is my half day at work and what ever I don't catch up on today I will definitely make a BIG effort to catch up or get ahead tomorrow. 

My husband asked if I wanted to go to the movies this Friday.  Just me and him.  NO KIDS.  But what does he want to see?   The Rite.  Yah. Ok.  Just what this little Catholic girl wants to see.  NO. THANK. YOU.  I've always been afraid to read Revelations and I certainly don't want to see a possessed Priest.  Heck even the Serpent in the Garden of Eden can be scary for me!!

No comments: