Monday, December 7, 2009

Ebay and I are back together!

Oh what joy it is to have a camera again! Saturday morning I listed a ton of things that have been sitting around my house for months. The greatest was that several of them sold within a few hours!! It just always amazes me how so many people can be interested in the things I list. I am definitely not complaining because they will be out of my house soon. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Jeff and I sat down yesterday during the debacle of a Steelers game and compared what we had bought for Paige and Jeff. This year Jeff is definitely ahead of the game by tons!! We tried to find out if there was anything else we could get her but we struck out! We scored a laptop for her. Nothing fancy just a basic model that she can write papers and go on the internet. If we keep it in her room we are looking into parental controls. Anyone have those? It's just so hard this year to find things for her. She doesn't want toys and though we got her everything on her list, it's still not much.

Well, I'm off to check on my listings and get some work done!

No comments: