Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Remember me?

Hi- remember me? My name is Rochelle and I sometimes get time to write on my blog. Unfortunately, the last week or so -FORGET IT! I don't know where the time goes or what I am doing. I wonder if I should keep a time log. But then I don't want to depress myself! The kids have started baseball and softball and I've been busy with games and opening day. No. This year I didn't punch my kids! This year was just as chaotic, but we muddled through the day.

Last Sunday, my husband put in the new bamboo floor in our bedroom. While it looks beautiful, I'm not crazy about the durability. I was aware that bamboo floors damaged easily, but a couple of the planks cracked down the middle after installation. You can't tell unless you are on the floor with your eyeball resting on them- only I crawl around looking for flaws. The bed also covers them so no worries that any one will ever know. Please don't tell! It does look rather nice though I am hesitant to use it again. The thought of them already being damaged after just a few hours is sickening. If they weren't located in the middle of the floor, Jeff would have taken them out. At this point it's not worth the hassle especially since they are hidden.

Well, I just wanted to reintroduce myself. One day I am going to get my life in order. It is possible right?

No comments: