Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My family really worked hard to give me an extra special Mother's Day this year. Paige made a coupon booklet filled with lots of great coupons for chores, back rubs,etc. Jeffrey Michael made a flower at school and each petal had a task on it. I just pick a petal and he is suppose to do it. Jeff Allen made me breakfast in bed (my usual Mother's Day morning) and bought me tulips. Last night we went to Lowe's and purchased a lot of things for around the house. The best purchase of all- a new kitchen faucet which he installed this afternoon- with no problem!! No more fountain of water soaking me as I fill up the sink with dish water! It was way above what he wanted to spend - but not the $750 I saw! Our kitchen sink looks a million times better. Now he said the counter tops look terrible. Oh well, I'm still glowing from my faucet!

I downloaded Jeff's Communion pictures-








Here's Paige's Communion just three years ago-



They grow up too fast!

No comments: