Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dinner Update

I don't have much time- but I was really excited about this week's menu and shopping. We only spent $15.47 at Aldis this week! Our menu for this week -now that it's almost over haha!

Monday - Hamburgers, alfredo noodles and corn (plus any leftovers from Sunday)
Tuesday- Chicken Stirfry
Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner -eggs, bacon, toast
Thursday- sauce, salad, bread
Friday- Friend's house for dinner
Saturday -Pizza- but not homemade
Sunday- communion parties

This week most of my dinners have been planned by using what we already have. Jeff is leaving tonight for Chicago so I may just order pizza on Saturday. The kids have ball practice and it's been 3 weeks since we've had fast food! We deserve this treat. Other than picking up staples for lunches and milk and bread - we have only spent slightly over $15. I know this week is really cheating though. If I hadn't made a big shopping trip last month, we wouldn't have had all the ingredients for Monday and Tuesday's meals. Anyway, I was so excited about this week's meals and how little we spent that I had to share. Even I get pizza on Saturday, we will still only spend about $30 on food this week! Yay!

No comments: