Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunny and 60

And I have 4 inches of snow still in my front yard! Across the street the neighbors yards are all green with grass. It's hysterical driving down my street. One side is white with snow and the other side is green with grass.

Jeff and the kids are off school tomorrow. I am hoping that they can clean their rooms and the attic. They used the attic as a wrestling ring. They took the mattress off the bed and put it on the floor. I think they used the empty tv box as a wrestler because it's all beat up and ripped.

I'm taking off Monday as it's a teacher in-service day and the kids have no school. I am hoping to get some things done as well. The bathroom closet needs cleaned out and organized. The office is just a wreck with items thrown around from our bedroom. I would love for our bedroom floor to be installed. Hopefully, Jeff is thinking the same thing as me and will start it tomorrow!!

It has been so nice seeing people out walking and kids playing. My son asked if winter was over. I told him I didn't think there would be any more big snow falls like we have had, but maybe some snow flurries here and there. He's ready for the trampoline to be put up, but I'm holding off till April or May. Not ready for that headache- have too many other ones to deal with first!

No comments: