Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary Honey- one day late.

Yesterday was Jeff and my wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, my great aunt passed away Friday and the services were Sunday and Monday. Totally forgot about the anniversary! We actually celebrate on March 22nd as that was the day we started dating- 22 yrs ago. We wanted to get married on that day, but it was during Easter week the year we finally decided to get married. So we moved the date up to the 8th.

It was really nice to see so many of my family that live out of town. My mother did not want a funeral when she died and so it was the first time seeing family and friends since her passsing. It was a little rough at times but overall it was comforting.

My son woke up this morning not feeling well. I couldn't get a hold of my husband and so I did the bad mom thing, gave him some cold medicine and sent him to school. I really couldn't miss another day and I did finally reach Jeff so that he call his teacher to see how he was doing. My son stayed up late watching tv so it could be that he was tired also. He played outside Sunday since the weather was so nice and was coughing a little bit yesterday. Poor Bubbers has been sick quite frequently this year.

Today is also suppose to be a nice day -54 degrees. Rain in forecast for next couple days. At least a lot of the snow is melting away. Now we'll just have to worry about flooding!

No comments: