Monday, February 1, 2010

Ready for fun

This weekend I was in a much better mood. I had something really funny I wanted to post about but of course I can't remember!

The great thing is that I got a lot done around the house. I am all caught up with my laundry AND MY IRONING IS DONE. Yes that deserves all caps, the largest font, blinking lights, you name it!! It's rare that I can get both all my laundry up to date and ironing done. I washed all my clothes on Saturday so that they can hang dry for Sunday. Then I left non ironing wash for Sunday. Plus Sunday I got sauce on the stove early for dinner and Jeff and I went over to Sam's club so he can pick up candy that he fund raises for the cross-country team. I picked up some items there as well and then we headed over to Justice so that I could exchange a really cute outfit Paige got for Christmas. That little girl is growing like a weed. It's like she jumped from size 8 to 12 in just a few weeks. Unfortunately, they didn't have her size left so I just got a gift receipt to use later. Then we headed over to the Olive Garden for lunch. We rarely go there but I was hungry for salad.

Then we headed home and I worked on cleaning up the house. I even made a batch of soap. The kids went to a friend's house to watch WWE and I watched a little tv, did the dishes, and made Jeff's lunch. I tried to get as much done as possible since I knew the kids were going to be cranky. We still got out of the house at a decent time and hopefully when Jeff Allen gets home he will see how nice it looks.

No comments: