Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let it snow....NOT!

Yesterday we were hit with another snow storm. School was cancelled and I couldn't get out of our driveway so I stayed home from work. It was bittersweet. It was nice to be home, but the kids drove me nuts and so did Jeff. I did laundry all day. It's so nice to be on top of all the loads. I also cleaned the top of my refrigerator- which was so disgusting. I am lost at how dirty it gets.
I also cleaned the top of the microwave. I had put a cute basket on top of it to hold the garage door clicker and all this other junk magically appeared in and around it. But I did find 3 tokens for a free beer at a local restaurant. Then later that day Jeff said that we were going to meet our friends at said restaurant for wing night. Yay!

This morning wasn't so much fun. The kids had a 2 hour delay but Jeff still has to show at regular school hours. So he took the suv and left me the Sunfire. Of course our street hasn't been plowed and it took a heck of a long time to get through the pile of snow at the end of our driveway. We were stuck for a while and I almost gave up and left the car there. But we got out of it and I got to work. Luckily it's been a very quiet day here and I need it!

Time to get going. Hope everyone is warm and snuggly!

No comments: