Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Still organizing

I'm still working on getting my house simplified and organized.  Some things I accomplished last weekend included- gathering all the toys my son dumped in my office and separating them (now that the toys are all in respective containers I can sell them on ebay), organized my undies drawer (definitely no pics of that!!), organized my pajama/loungwear drawer, got all my ironing up to date, and put together several bags of items to go to Goodwill.

I made a large batch of wedding soup for us to have for Easter.  But when I tried to put it in the freezer- no room.  I am definitely going to have to tackle the inside of my frig soon.  I also found some nice dividers to use when I finally get around to my maintanence manual.  I may try to fit that in Friday night.  I was going to try tonight, but some things got rescheduled and now I may not have the time. 

My office is really in dire need of cleaning again.  Since I finally got all of Jeff's unwanted toys separated and organized I can get them on eBay or put them in the yard sale box.  I'm still no where near as organized as I had been.  In fact the before photos actually make the office look organized compared to what it looks like now!  Total embarrassment.....

One thing I did work on was to organize my blog posts.  I never set up labels for my posting and so when I wanted to link back to something, well, it was a pain in the keister.  Now it's a little easier for me to refer to something whether I'm linking to another post here or on someone's blog.  Silly that I never did it before, but it only took a couple hours of re-reading my posts and labelling.  It was actually kind of fun going back over the last few years of my life. 

Time for the kids to come home and after school activities to begin.  I did take some pictures of the spring flowers that have bloomed. 


2 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Dang Gina (from Martin, early 90's sitcome)
you are on a roll, keep it going

Mary said...

I'm having a hard time limiting myself to one project a week, because I have a list of things to work on (like you!). One thing at a time ...