Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby blues

After work I had a few minutes alone and popped over to my next door neighbor's house to see their baby.  He is adorable and I forgot how nice it is to hold a baby.  That is until we were in the kitchen and my husband saw me holding little Evan ( our kitchen windows face each other).  He must have told my son that I was next door holding the baby because not a few minutes later, Jeffrey Michael was at my neighbors back door.  Just a little jealous, I'd say.

So my little fun with a newborn came to an end and I was rushed back home to the pre-teen angst of Paige and green eyed monster of Jeffrey.  Though I miss having a baby, I don't think I could start all over again.  Plus it's nice being able to have real conversations with my children.  It's giving me some glimpse to the man and woman they are becoming.

No comments: