Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Lost Soul

Yep, that's how I've been feeling the past few weeks. Can't really explain it. Part depression, part scattered. Work has been unbelievably busy the past few weeks for me as I have been the only one in the office. No big deal, but it does make it hard for me to get sales and marketing done.

The weather has been great. Sunny for most days with just a few rainy days. Only one day did I wake up to snow on the car...uggh! That should be the last of that nasty habit! But despite how nice the weather has been, I have been under the weather. Not truly sick, but rather melancholy. I have been reading all my fav blogs and working on things around the house, but I feel as though I am just going through the motions. So I stayed away from blogging. I think I've kicked the feeling and the office seems to be back to normal.

Maybe now I will be in a better mood and figure out how to add pictures to this blog! ;P

No comments: