I was going to try to get my soap made yesterday, but I ran out of time. I was able to get a lot done yesterday. My list looked like the following;
- laundry - I got around 3 loads done - including washing Paige's Easter outfit from when she was 6 mos old that got water stained from our roof leaking. Most of the stains came out but not a couple- any help?
- porch- although I wanted to scrub the porch down, it is slated to snow today/tonight and so I just swept it off and cleared off some accumulated junk
- bird house- Jeff finally finished making the bird house he and Jeff M started about 8 months ago. So glad to get that off my laundry table!
- paint - I touched up some areas in the dining room and painted a small patch on the living room accent wall. I thought the color from the dining room would make a nice replacement of the current purple, but I'm not liking it against the oak color on the main walls.
- sunning - I did spend an hour or so talking to my neighbor and sitting in the sun. I even got a little sunburn on my nose. I use a moisturizer with 28 spf but I always get a little burn to start my summer.
- library books- I found the last two books to go back to the library that are due tomorrow.
Last night was the 25th Anniversary Wrestling match on pay per view and my son went to our friends for a party. I know nothing about wrestling although he did get some wrestlers (no clue who the names are) and a wrestling ring for Christmas. Now he wants more guys -again clueless as to names. Maybe for his Easter basket. We are getting them hamsters for sure but I am going to put some small things in their baskets. Not sure how Chester will react to the critters, I just hope they live a while.