Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So in Love..

Our new computer is awesome!  I am still restoring our files - it was actually done but then I panicked and did a restore again to be sure we got everything.  So I have to wait a little longer before I can backup everything and then add new photos.

Unfortunately, this caused a disaster in my office!  The new tower is bigger than the old one and Jeff had to move things around on our shelves.  Which meant that things were dumped on the floor and now it's chaos. 

But so far, the computer is so fast and I'm curious to see how quickly it downloads pics.  It should be restored by this afternoon and maybe I can get pictures and get back to posting. 

So happy we spent money we didn't have!!

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

i love getting a new computer! its so exciting!!!