Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is my husband's 41st birthday.  Unfortunately, he's away at an indoor track meet at Edinboro University.  He left at 7:30am and just texted me at 5:40 pm that they were loading on the bus.  So he should be home around 7:30 pm.  Nice!

This March will mark 25 yrs together (9 dating and 16 married).  I feel like it's always been just him and me.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  Ours is a crazy loving deep relationship.  And it works for us. 

 
 
I love you Jeff! Thanks for staying by my side despite all the crazy things I put you through.  Ohh...we are still going to Lowes right?

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Happy birthday to your hubs. I love that y'all have been together for so long.min this day and age that's so rare.
Congrats!