Thursday, June 30, 2011

Huh?

That pretty much sums up how I've been feeling lately.  Huh?  What? 

I can't believe it's July 1st tomorrow.  My son's 10th birthday.  A month away from school starting.  And all the month of June I've only been working 2 days a week and have been busier than ever.  I can't remember the last time I vacuumed the downstairs area rugs. Let alone done any major cleaning and organizing. 

And boy does my house show it.  I have been keeping my car clean.  I have to.  We've been on the run so much that if I don't keep it organized all hell would break loose.  My dining room table has become a dumping ground for life. 

I think things will slow down after the 4th.  Jeffrey Michael is done with baseball and Paige has her last few games tonight and tomorrow.  My husband has started cross country a few weeks ago, but he will be increasing the workout schedule to 4-5 days a week. 

We aren't taking any big vacations this year.  We may go to Cedar Point for a few days and hit some other small amusement parks in the area.  Very low key compared to last year.

Off to work and then Paige's softball game....then the best part of my week....4 day weekend!

3 comments:

Colleen Hapshatt said...

Sounds like though things are looking up. Maybe during that weekend you can finally vacuum the area rugs! haha

Rochelle said...

Hoping!! Isn't that just pathetic!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

i am with you, I cannot believe that tomorrow is july. where did the 1st 1/2 of this year go? it is insane. we have been so busy too, uhhh.