Friday, June 11, 2010

Rain

It looks like we are getting rain and thunderstorms this weekend. No pool for me! It's rather cloudy and overcast right now but the sun is suppose to show up later. I'm hoping to sneak out of work a little early today. It's the last day of school and I usually take the day off but my office mate took the day off for an out of town wedding. The other girl took this morning off for a doctor's appt and so I'm hoping she'll return the favor of working alone by letting me skip out this afternoon.

Last night I did nothing. That time of the month came and it's getting real bad. I really think I need to reschedule my consultation with my ob/gyn and seriously think about a hysterectomy. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have constant pain even when it's not my cycle. I keep thinking next month might be better yet it seems to just get worse.

This morning a neighbor down the street was putting up yard sale signs. I wish I had time to gather things together to put out tomorrow. I always do better when others are having sales! But if they are calling for rain then it may be more hassle than it's worth. Plus there's the other issue of the mil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my sister had a lot of abdominal pain - turned out to be endometreosis. good luck.