Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Heart Aussies

Life is really hectic here as my husband is in the middle of his cross country season.  I try to help out as much as I can and luckily by the end of this month it will be over.  Just in time for the holiday craziness to begin!

But back to what I've been up to.  Reading blogs and pinning on Pinterest.  Yah, major time wasters I know.  But I have found some really great blogs through Pinterest!  Totally fell in love with Slow Your Home.  Brooke is an amazing writer and utterly honest.  Love her.

The Organised Housewife is another new blog I'm crushing on.  Kat has a lot of great organizing challenges and ideas.

 Nadia at The Everyday Blessings keeps things simple and joyful.  I like her outlook on homelife.

They all share some similiarities too.  They all live in Australia and blog about cleaning, simplifying, and creating a better home.  Their writing styles are different and even though they all write about the same type of issues (cleaning, organizing, etc) I don't find them to be repetitive as they approach it in their own unique way.

Though I do have trouble understanding some things such as recipes as they tend to use metric measurements and temps.  I also don't understand some of the references to animals or birds.  Sultanas are raisins (I think).  And Napisan is a popular cleaning agent.   Also it's weird to see a post dated for the next day!! 

I really have been spending way too much time on this laptop! 

Must.Get.Off.Now......

1 comment:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Hmmm, I need to do some organizing. I need to check these logs out.