Friday, November 17, 2023

As 2023 Ends

 Last year in December, I had an idea to pick up blogging again.  I had thought about using this space to help declutter my house.  There's a draft from December 2022 that is sitting empty in the files.   I think I want to try this again.  I have missed writing about the day-to-day life, thoughts, events over the past few years.  I can't believe this still is active and that I even remembered the password!!  

My idea was to review my goals and break them down each month.  I still have so much that needs to be decluttered, personal goals, family goals and even though I love doing this the last week of December, I feel like now is as good as any time to start.  

The first thing I want to do is to get all my lists, notes, goals together and put them in one journal.  I used to carry a small pocket spiral notebook that would hold everything.  Maybe if I can find one, I'll show it here.  It would get beat up from going everywhere with me.  Nowadays I see on YouTube that it would be called a commonplace notebook, but back when I carried them, it was just my lifeline!

I tend to jot things down on any paper, notebook, planner, etc. that I have handy and miss the days of just having that little notebook to keep track of everything.  I still had my planner as well for keeping track of events and would also have daily to do's.

Here's to moving towards the end of 2023 and revisiting this blog that I loved so much.  And here's to trying to keep myself accountable for the goals that I decide to tackle!!


xx Rochelle

No comments: