Sunday, September 30, 2012

Worst decision I've made so far....

Was to take my daughter's old laptop.  I have been spending so much time stalking reading blogs and I've rediscovered my Pinterest account.

I thought this would be a great idea.  Paige received a laptop for Christmas 2009 and recently complained that it wasn't working.  We decided to get her a new one for her birthday (yesterday) and I figured I could get her old one fixed.  Luckily there was nothing wrong with it.  She just messed up the internet connection and I fixed it within minutes.  No big deal.  I really wanted my own laptop anyway and this works out perfect.

Except I have spent way too much time on it.  An obscene amount of time.  I just can't help it.  I thought this would be great especially for blogging, only I have my pictures downloaded on the main computer since we back it with Carbonite.  I hate to blog without photos especially when most of my posts wouldn't make sense without photos.  Hard to imagine how I cleaned out my office without visuals!!

I have a slew of posts started in Blogger, but need to finish the posts on my main computer.  I've really gotten back  to my cleaning and organizing obsessiveness, especially since the holidays are right around the corner.   Just have a few more photos to take and download and I should have them posted by midweek.

 
Only picture download on laptop- not sure who #4 is!
 
 
Oh, and Jeff and I cannot believe Paige turned 14 yesterday.  I am so shocked at how fast she's grown.  I seriously don't feel like I should be old enough to have a fourteen year old.  So sad...

No comments: