Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday Paigie!


Today is my Paigie's 12th birthday. I can't believe my little jaundiced fat baby of 12 years ago is already close to being a teenager. She is becoming so much more of a young woman as you can see in this picture from our vacation. And by woman I mean she is not only physically changing but also her attitude. Lord Please send her a patient husband!! Last night she laid out all that she expected from us from her breakfast (2 dippy eggs and toast that must be delivered by 7:10 am) to her lunch which must be delivered to the school (Subway - order too complicated to fit in this blog!) by 12:30pm. I am getting her out of school early today so I am sure by then she will have her dinner and evening plans ready for us. She sure is tough cookie- but she is an unbelievable child. I am trying to learn to overlook her "determined nature" and look at the most beautiful and intelligent little girl I know!! Happy Birthday my little princess! Daddy and I hope all your wishes come true -- I know we're trying haha!

No comments: